Do you love to drive? Do you like helping others? Then you will want to be a part of our team. The Beaver County Transit Authority is looking for friendly drivers who will drive both our Fixed Route bus and our Para-Transit(Dart) bus. As a driver for BCTA, you will provide safe, reliable and affordable transportation to our communities citizens. Our Dart service provides older adults and people with disabilities live independent, quality lives by providing them access to all of our community services. Come join us and be a part of helping our residents live a more independent, quality life.
BCTA is seeking Full-time Professional Bus Operators to join our team to drive for either our Fixed Route or our Para-Transit(Dart) Services as a Combo driver. A Class B CDL license with Air-Brake and Passenger Endorsement is required. Paid CDL training for the right candidate!
Our Combo Drivers will operate a mixed fleet of commuter Coach and low floor transit buses that operate on a fixed schedule from stop to stop or operate a 16/2 or 12/2 Passenger mini-bus that works on a specialized door to door, advanced reservation system in both urban and rural areas.
- A rewarding career giving back to your community
- Increased Starting wages of $19.15 hour
- Pay Increases Yearly, After 2 years of service – $21.25 hour
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- BCTA is a drug/alcohol free work place
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Great customer service skills
- A valid driver’s license with a minimum of three years licensed experience driving, along with a Motor Vehicle Record check
- Ability to successfully complete a criminal background check, Child Abuse Clearance, FBI Fingerprinting, along with a medical examination including drug screening
BCTA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer