If you like helping people and love to drive, then you’ll want to be a part of our team! Our drivers are the heart and soul of our transportation program. The service they provide helps older adults and people with disabilities live independent, quality lives by providing them access to all of our community services.
Our Dart Operators will operate a 16/2 and 12/2 Passenger mini-bus that work on a specialized door to door, advanced reservation system in both urban and rural areas.
CDL positions available!
A CDL holder will need to have a Class B license with airbrake and passenger endorsements. Paid CDL training for the right candidate!
- A rewarding career giving back to your community
- Increased Starting wages $14.25 hour with CDL license
- Yearly pay increases, After 2 years increase to $15.75 hour.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- BCTA is a drug/alcohol free work place
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Great customer service skills
- A valid driver’s license with a minimum of three years licensed experience driving, along with a Motor Vehicle Record check
- Ability to successfully complete a criminal background check, Child Abuse Clearance, FBI Fingerprinting, along with a medical examination including drug screening.
BCTA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer