Fixed Route Drivers
Do you love to drive? Do you like helping others? We have a job for you! The Beaver County Transit Authority is looking for friendly drivers who want to join a team that we train to provide safe, reliable and affordable transportation to our communities citizens. Come join us and be a part of helping our residents live a more independent, quality life.
BCTA is seeking Full-time Professional Bus Operators to join our team for our Fixed Route Services. A Class B CDL license with Air-Brake and Passenger Endorsement is required. Paid CDL training for the right candidate!
Our Fixed Route Drivers will operate a mixed fleet of commuter Coach and low floor transit buses that operate on a fixed schedule from stop to stop.
· A rewarding career giving back to your community
· Increased Starting wages of $18 hour
· Pay Increases Yearly, After 2 years of service – $20 hour
· Medical,Dental and Vision insurance
· Paid time off
· Paid training
· BCTA is a drug/alcohol free work place
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Great customer service skills
· A valid driver’s license with a minimum of three years licensed experience driving, along with a Motor Vehicle Record check
· Ability to successfully complete a criminal background check, Child Abuse Clearance, FBI Fingerprinting, along with a medical examination including drug screening
BCTA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer