After you have identified your bus, please follow these guidelines to ensure a quick, safe, and convenient trip for you and your fellow passengers:
- Please be at a designated stop on-time, and if possible, at least several minutes before the published time.
- For insurance reasons, drivers will not permit boarding at non-designated stops.
- In most cases, drivers must adhere to a very strict schedule and will not be able to wait
As the bus approaches, stand close to the stop and signal the driver.
- Direct eye contact and a quick wave of the hand will do
- For your own safety, please do not step into the direct path of traffic
Wait until the bus comes to a complete stop, then board at the front door
If you require the bus to “kneel” or if you use a mobility device and require the deployment of a wheelchair lift, please alert the driver