Skip to content
- BCTA completes construction of the Rochester Transportation Center (RTC) in May 1991 to house BCTA administrative office, customer service and the call center for the Shared Ride Program (DART). A bus terminal and a park ‘n ride facility are included in the construction project.
- BCTA completes construction of the Regional Park and Ride in Ambridge in 1998 through a partnership with Ambridge Borough and the Port Authority of Allegheny County.
- BCTA completes construction of the $14.5 million Expressway Travel Center (ETC) in 2001 to centralize operations and maintenance functions. A park ‘n ride and customer information center are included in the construction project.
- BCTA completes construction of the Rochester Roundabout project, an expanded park ‘n ride, and other facility renovations in 2011.
- BCTA enters into an agreement with PADOT in 2016 to construct the CNG Station located at the Expressway Travel Center in Center Township.