BCTA uses the following vehicles in fixed route service within Beaver County and to downtown Pittsburgh:
- Six (6) 2014 MCI D4500 coaches
- Eight (8) 2008 MCI D4500 coaches
- Two (2) 2005 MCI D4500 coaches
- One (1) 1999 MCI D4500 coach
- Six (6) 2007 Gillig low-floor transit buses
All vehicles include ample seating, air conditioning, and wheelchair lifts or ramps.
BCTA uses the following vehicles in DART service within Beaver County:
- Three (3) 2015 Arboc Low Floor Chevrolet buses
- Eleven (11) 2012 Ford Challenger buses
- Nine (9) 2009 Ford Challenger buses
- One (1) 2007 Ford Challenger bus
A high degree of fleet standardization helps the BCTA maintenance department develop a very high level of skill and keep vehicle maintenance costs low.